In-app purchases from Sparkistic LLC can generally be refunded up to 60 days from the date of purchase by following the instructions below.
- The instructions below are for in-app purchases only and can only be refunded once. If you buy it again, will will not be able to obtain a refund.
- In-app subscriptions can be cancelled during the free trial or any time thereafter from within the Google Play Store app or website. We do not offer refunds for subscriptions.
Within 48 hours of purchase
After 48 hours of purchase (but within 60 days)
Step 1. Find your Transaction ID
* A Transaction ID (or Order ID) will appear similar to this example: GPA.3306-1322-2676-XXXXX
- From a browser, go to pay.google.com
- Find the order you want to return.
- Note the Transaction ID or Order ID
Step 2. Send your Transaction ID to the developer
If you are using an app from Sparkistic LLC or Squeaky Dog Studios, you can make a refund request by emailing us at email@example.com and include your Transaction ID and reason for refund in your request.
If you are using an app from other developer, follow the steps below.
- Visit Google Play.
- Browse or search for the app.
- Locate and select the app to open the detail page.
- Scroll down to the "Additional information" section.
- Review the contact information listed, and email the Transaction ID with your refund request
Refunds cannot be processed without a valid Transaction ID from Google Play Store. All purchases are facilitated by the Google Play Store, and if your purchase was successful, you will see it in your purchase history at pay.google.com.
Please do NOT send us bank statements, credit credit card statements, PayPal statements, or the like. If you have a question about a transaction on your statement, please contact your payment provider or bank.
For further help, you can also learn about Google's refund policy here.