How do I take a screenshot of my smartwatch?
Modified on: Tue, 28 Apr, 2020 at 2:07 PM
For Samsung smartwatches
Hold the lower-right button on your smartwatch and then swipe from left to right, see these instructions for more help.
Then transfer the screenshot to your phone
- Tap Gallery on the Apps screen
- Rotate the bezel and select any images to export
- Tap More option > Send to phone
- See these instructions for more help
For Wear OS smartwatches
1. Open the Wear OS app on your phone
2. Tap on the 3 dot menu in the top right corner
3. Tap on Take screenshot of watch
4. Wait for the notification to appear on your phone
5. Then select where you’d like to share or save your screenshot
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.