These instructions can help if you are see an error when you try to make in-app purchase. There are several reasons why an in-app purchase might fail, including:
- You have multiple Google accounts on your phone, and the app might be trying to initiate the purchase using the wrong account (like your work account). If you think this might be the case, please try the Reinstall from Web Procedure below.
- You have a payment issue with your Google Account. If this might be the case, please review these instructions from Google to remedy it.
- Or your Google Account is registered in a country where in-app purchasing is not available via Google Play. This includes China, Cuba, Iran, and Sudan (at the time of this writing).
- If none of the above seem to apply to you, please review these instructions from Google on solving problems with in-app purchases.
Reinstall from Web Procedure
- Uninstall the application from your smartphone
- Open the Google Play Store app on your smartphone and then select the correct account (from the hamburger menu on the top left)
- Log in to the Google Play website play.google.com from a computer using the same correct account
- Install the application through the Play website from a computer (it will be sent to your smartphone)